Welcome to our tenutapinto.it website (the Website).
At Tenuta Pinto, your privacy and the security of your personal data are really important. That is why we collect and handle your personal data with the utmost care and take appropriate measures to keep them safe.
Certain services may be subject to different legal terms, in which case we will provide you with all the relevant information from time to time.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of personal data is Tenuta Pinto, via Chiancarelle 13 - Contrada Brenca Mola di Bari - 70042 (BA), VAT REG. No. 03361490729, Tax ID 03361490729 (Tenuta Pinto).
Tenuta Pinto, via Chiancarelle 13 - Contrada Brenca Mola di Bari - 70042 (BA), VAT REG. No. 03361490729, Tax ID 03361490729, was appointed as the Personal Data Processor.
Please contact the Data Processor at any time by sending an email to email@example.com stating "privacy" in the subject line for any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data.
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data that Tenuta Pinto collects and processes when you browse on Tenuta Pinto are as follows:
- we collect the personal data you provide when you fill in one of the contact forms on tenutapinto.it;
- we collect the personal data you provide when you request a service offered on tenutapinto.it;
- we collect the personal data you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter service;
- we collect your CV when you send it to us to be considered for a position. The collection will concern only common data, therefore the candidate will not have to provide so-called special data, as defined by Article 9 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or sensitive data, as defined by Legislative Decree 196/2003 (e.g. health status). In the latter case, the data subject is invited to express his/her explicit written consent to the processing of data, by writing the following at the bottom of the curriculum vitae, or in the cover letter: "Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 I agree that Tenuta Pinto may process my personal data, including any sensitive data, for the purposes and in the manner specified in the policy" or other equivalent wording;
We inform you that Tenuta Pinto does not process any personal data relating to minors. If you access tenutapinto.it and use the services offered by Tenuta Pinto you declare that you are of legal age
PURPOSES FOR USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Tenuta Pinto collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- subject to your prior express consent, handling of your requests to Tenuta Pinto, using the personal data you provide to fulfil your requests for information and assistance;
- subject to your prior express consent, providing the services offered on tenutapinto.it. To this end, Tenuta Pinto needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data required to carry out the service you have requested;
- job application. If you send us your CV in order to be taken in consideration for a position, with your express consent, we will use the information included in your CV solely for that purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum term of twelve months, after which it will be deleted: if you wish, you can, of course, send a new, updated version to us;
- with your express consent, we may use the personal data you have provided us with for commercial communications about our products and services in order to keep you up to date with news, our offers, promotions and other communications about the company and its related brands;
- with your express consent, we may use your contact details for the purposes of carrying out statistical research, opinion polls and market research in order to improve our services, our products, our activities and our relationship with our users;
- we process personal data relating to your browsing, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the individual page, i.e. traffic, to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security;
- with your express consent, we may use automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms on the personal data collected, including behavioural analysis for promotional and advertising purposes; the creation of lists for promotional purposes, e.g. for the use and activation of personalised audiences and audiences deemed to be similar, User-ID profiling tools from Google Analytics and similar activities on Facebook, Google and other appropriately selected third parties offering suitable guarantees of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data; the creation of lists for commercial communication; the creation of lists for sending newsletters; the elaboration of profiles for the provision of services targeted and customised to the customer's needs; the analysis of your browsing and consumption habits as part of the use of your Tenuta Pinto profile, in order to customize your experience on our Site. Such profiling mechanisms do not form the basis of decisions which have legal effects and do not affect the concerned individuals in any significant way.
In connection with all of the above activities, we will process your personal data mainly by means of computerised and electronic tools, in full compliance with the relevant legislation.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
We process your personal data only if one of the conditions laid down in the applicable legislation is met, and specifically according to the following legal grounds:
for our legitimate interest.
Some of your personal data may be processed to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security.
With regard to these data, which we are obliged to know in order to comply with the statutory obligations, EU regulations and national legislation, or provisions issued by Authorities empowered by law and by supervisory and control bodies, any failure to provide them on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data are necessary for the performance thereof.
on the basis of your consent.
We will only carry out the following processing operations provided that you have granted your express consent to us:
- fulfilling your requests for information and requests for assistance to Tenuta Pinto
- performing of one of the services offered on Tenuta Pinto that you have requested;
- if you send us your CV, in order to be taken in consideration for an application for a job position with Tenuta Pinto;
- carrying out promotional and commercial activities, including receiving newsletters;
- carrying out statistical research, opinion polls and market research;
- activation and use of automated, or non-automated, profiling mechanisms, which do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not significantly affect the individuals involved.
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is on a fully discretionary basis. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes or not, but without them it will not be possible for Tenuta Pinto to carry out the activities described in points i., ii., iii., iv., v., vi.
Who processes the data
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Tenuta Pinto that is specifically trained and authorised to process them.
Your personal data may also be forwarded to third parties that we employ to provide our services or carry out our activities. These third parties have been properly selected and offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These entities and individuals were appointed by Tenuta Pinto, carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Tenuta Pinto and under its control.
Such third parties belong to the following categories: bank operators, internet providers, companies specialising in computer and telematic services; couriers; companies carrying out marketing activities; companies specialising in market research and data processing.
Your data may be disclosed to the police and to judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigations and enforcements of criminal offences, the prevention and protection against threats to public safety, to enable Tenuta Pinto to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, and for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
WEB PUSH NOTIFICATION
Depending on the device you are browsing from, you may receive, with your consent, push notifications about our company, its products or services.
To deactivate notifications, based on the employed platform and/or browser, please follow the following steps:
- Desktop: Right-click on the notification > disable notifications from tenutapinto.it
- Mobile: Access the notification centre > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from tenutapinto.it
- Common browsers:
- Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy - Content Settings > Notifications - Manage Exceptions > Enter tenutapinto.it and select "Block"
- Firefox: Options > Contents > Notifications - Choose > tenutapinto.it - "Block"
- Safari: Preferences > Notifications > From here set the selector to "Reject"
Transfer of data outside the EU
Some of the third parties listed in the "Who processes your data" section above may be based in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provisions-legislation/legislation/EC-and-international-legislation/transfer-of-data-towards-third-party-countries#).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after the execution of specific agreements between Tenuta Pinto and these entities, establishing appropriate safeguards and guarantees for the protection of your personal data so-called "standard contractual clauses", also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between you and Tenuta Pinto (for the registration to the Site or the use of services offered on the Site) or for the handling of your requests.
How long we keep the data
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which varies depending on the type of activity involved in processing your personal data.
After this period has expired, your data will be irreversibly deleted or otherwise anonymised.
Your personal data are stored in accordance with the terms and criteria set out below:
- data related to users' requests: useful data will be kept until your request has been satisfied;
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on tenutapinto.it: these data will be kept for no more than 12 months after tenutapinto.it has sent a notice for verifying your consent for said processing, or, in case of no verification communication, for no more than 12 months after consent to said processing;
- CV: for 12 months after receiving data
- used for commercial communication activities towards users who have given their express consent on tenutapinto.it: these data are stored until no more than 12 months after tenutapinto.it sends a notice for verifying the consent to said processing, or, in case of no verification communication, no more than 12 months after the consent to said processing;
- data provided for statistical research activities, opinion polls and market researches towards users who have given their express consent on tenutapinto.it: these data are kept for no longer than 12 months after Tenuta Pinto. com sends a notice for verifying the consent to said processing, or, in case of absence of a such notice no longer than 12 months after the consent to such processing;
- in case of no express consent to the use of personal data with automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, for personal data related to your navigation, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page, i.e. traffic, to the extent strictly necessary and proportionate to ensure network and information security: no more than 60 months from the collection of the data;
- personal data relating to the activation and use of automated, or non-automated, profiling mechanisms that do not base decisions having legal effects and do not affect in a similar significant way the natural persons involved: these data are retained until no more than 12 months from the sending of a notice for verifying the consent to said processing by tenutapinto.it, or, in the absence of a verification notice, no longer than 12 months after the consent to such processing.
In any event, for technical reasons, the end of processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the relevant personal data shall be final within thirty days of the aforementioned deadlines.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS TO DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights at any time with regard to the specific processing of your personal data by Tenuta Pinto. Please find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Accessing and amending your data: you have the right to access your personal data and to ask for them to be corrected, amended or supplemented with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of the data concerning you that we hold.
- Revoking your consent: you may revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to the following activities: the fulfilment of your requests for information and assistance; for the performance of one of the services offered by tenutapinto.it; applying for a job position; carrying out promotional and commercial activities; carrying out statistical research, opinion polls and market research; activating and using automated or non-automated profiling mechanisms, which do not base decisions that have legal effects and do not significantly affect the individuals involved in a similar way. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data on the basis of your consent, while different processing or any processing based on other grounds will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the applicable provisions.
- Object to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons justifying your request; before granting your request, Tenuta Pinto will have to assess the reasons for your request.
- Deleting your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation, you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once we have received and considered your request, if legitimate, we will promptly stop processing and delete your personal data.
- Requesting to temporarily limit the processing of your personal data: in this case Tenuta Pinto will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you request otherwise and without prejudice for any exceptions that are provided for by law. You can obtain the restriction of processing when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of your data, when we no longer need your data but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we assess the grounds for your request.
- Request your data or transfer it to a party other than Tenuta Pinto ("right to data portability"). You can ask to receive your data that we process on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, and where technically feasible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party named by you.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "privacy" in the subject line.
In order to ensure that our users' data are not breached or used illegally by third parties, we will ask you for certain information to ensure your identity before we accept your request to exercise one of these rights.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures to prevent your personal data from being unlawfully or fraudulently used. In particular, we employ security measures that ensure: the pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; and the ability to restore your data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Tenuta Pinto undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the security of processing.
If you believe that your personal data have been processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with one of the relevant data protection supervisory authorities seeking the enforcement of the legislation on personal data protection.
In Italy, the complaint may be submitted to the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
More information on the procedures to submit such complaint is available on the Guarantor's website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We therefore invite you to periodically check its contents. Wherever possible, we will try to inform you of any amendments made and their consequences.
LEGISLATIVE REFERENCES AND USEFUL LINKS
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Tenuta Pinto in full compliance with the relevant discipline provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, the Italian regulations on the processing of personal data and the provisions of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Last update: 02/09/2018